Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What to do?-Blog post #9

So this week I thought I'd take the opportunity to do some crowd sourcing as well as checking out some of the blogs I've written about throughout this class. I've been unable to go to any shows the last couple of weeks so I want to plan ahead so I have something great to report back next week.

I am going to go to another venue I have yet to check out. I plan to go to one of the following shows this weekend (hopefully they don't sell out):

First up is Black Cat:

Thursday: River James:

Friday: Crystal Stilts
  Crystal Stilts - Through The Floor by Slumberland Records 
Saturday: Jukebox the Ghost
  Jukebox the Ghost - Summer Sun by MCT MANAGEMENT 

Or there's Rock & Roll Hotel:

Thursday: Maps and Atlases
  Maps & Atlases - Israeli Caves by FatCat Records 
Saturday: The Slackers
  The Slackers by EpitaphTours 

Which one should I see? Please post your thoughts and opinions below. I'd like to see what others would want me to check out. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment